Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of The Use Of SPLITS Bowling Website Terms and Conditions
Social Security Numbers and Financial Information
SPLITS Bowling will never ask for Social Security Numbers or Tax Identification Numbers or any Financial Information including but not limited to Credit Card details, Bank Account details or Investment Account details on the Website and request that you do not enter it on any of the forms on the SPLITS Bowling Website except if using a Secure Form with a valid SSL Security Certificate. If you are unsure if the form you are entering information is considered a Secure Form, DO NOT enter any of the information mentioned within this paragraph or any other information that may be considered as confidential or private information.
The contents of the SPLITS Bowling Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
Change of Use
SPLITS Bowling and Twin City Family Entertainment Centers reserves the right to:
- change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that SPLITS Bowling shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
Links to Third Party Websites
The SPLITS Bowling Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to SPLITS Bowling or otherwise used by SPLITS Bowling as permitted by law.
- In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, SPLITS Bowling will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- SPLITS Bowling makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of SPLITS Bowling for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of SPLITS Bowling or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold SPLITS Bowling and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against SPLITS Bowling arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Los Angeles County and the State of Washington and the United States of America and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Los Angeles County, California.
If there are any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions of Use, you may contact us using the information below: